Cats and Tumblr Photoset
Cats and Tumblr Photoset
if this doesn’t sum up your color guard experience you’re doing it wrong
The second picture though.
The evolution of the Pokémon logo.
so i was taking a bath
a bubble bath to be specific
i used half a bar of lush’s comforter (however you fucking spell it) and this happened
crazy right? i think my mom’s tub is made of magic powers or something
so i had a nice bath, watched some cry plays on my ipad
and i drained my tub
i came down to my room, two floors down in the basement
and i am greeted with this
i cAN”T FUCKInG BREATHE
LOST MY SHIT AT DEADPOOL
WASNT INTERESTED IN REBLOGGING TILL I SAW THE DEADPOOL ONE OMFG
Let’s put this
lETKS NOT LETSU FCKING NOT DOTH AT AT ALL EVER
HELLO CHARACTER REF SHEET
Well, this is quite helpful. Here you are.
Tutorial: how to make organized notes.
- Read the objectives of the lecture. If there aren’t any, flip through the lecture slides and make an outline. This puts into perspective what you need to be learning and what you should get out of this lecture.
- Skim the book to get familiar with how the information is divided compared to your outline or objectives. While doing this, you’ll figure out whether or not you need the extra details from the book. Sometimes the lecture is enough and you could keep the textbook just as a reference to things you don’t get.
- Write down the first objective and flip to the page in the book that has the information pertaining to that objective. Read the lecture slide then refer to the book for details.
- Combine your lecture notes with the textbook information. Do this by rewriting the information in your own words and try to be as concise as possible.
- Keep doing this for every objective. Paste things if it helps.
- Make sure that you’re not just copying information. Use visual aids as much as possible. Put the information in a table, flowchart, diagram, etc.. (refer to this post to see how I make my flowcharts).
- When you’re done with all your objectives, go through the lecture and your notes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
General tips on how to keep them organized:
- Be systemic. Making objective-oriented notes is one way to do that.
- Use two (or more colors). Color-coding information helps me remember it + it doesn’t look that bad.
- Section your objectives according to the topic. Then make sure that when you’re writing out the information, it’s in a sequence that’s understandable.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making my notes since I started med school. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
Hope this helps and as always, happy studying :)
how did i gain so many new followers
Hey guys! Thanks for the follows~
Holy crap, Malik just frigging slapped him with the Rod! I didn’t see that coming at all. O_O